How to read a gas invoice
- PPG No.: number of the natural gas consumption point. It is an individual identifier of the collection point consisting of ... characters.
- INVOICE NUMBER: a 9-character code that the seller assigns to each invoice so that it can be easily identified and found.
- SETTLEMENT PERIOD: the period in which the energy for which the invoice was issued was used.
- INVOICE DATE: the date on which the invoice was issued, which always falls after the end of the billing period.
- BILL NUMBER: a 9-digit code that allows the customer to check consumption from our website www.audaxrenovables.com.
- OFFER: a designation enabling the identification of the offer and the applicable prices. You can check the conditions and prices in the contract.
- TARIFF: depends on the annual consumption of a given customer:
- Tariff 3.1 covers users with a consumption of less than 5,000 kWh per year.
- Tariff 3.2 covers users with a consumption between 5,000 and 50,000 kWh per year.
- Tariff 3.3 covers users with a consumption of 50,000 to 100,000 kWh per year.
- Tariff 3.4 covers users with a consumption exceeding 100,000 kWh per year.
- SALES AGREEMENT NO.: number of the contract signed with the distributor
- AGREEMENT END DATE: the date on which the agreement expires.
- COUNTER MODEL/SERIAL NO
- COMPANY: name of the company that ordered the energy supply or name and surname of the person who ordered the energy supply.
- REGISTERED OFFICE: the street where the company is located or where the customer who ordered the delivery lives.
- PPG ADDRESS: address of the apartment or premises to which the energy supply was ordered.
- TOWN: the town where the apartment or premises to which the delivery was ordered is located and the postal code
- ADDITIONAL CHARGES: fees added to the price from the gas or electricity offer, set by the Minister of Industry, Energy and Tourism in a manner independent of the seller.
- Recipient's tax identification number: tax identification number of the company or ID card number of the person who signed the contract.
- FIXED FEE: the cost of granting the user the right to dispose of a specific amount of gas, depending on the ordered offer. It is fixed and does not change depending on the amount of gas used, therefore it is the minimum amount to be paid if no gas was used at all (apart from equipment rental fees or taxes).
- VARIABLE CHARGE: depends on gas consumption in a given billing period, measured in kWh (kilowatt hours). The actual consumption is measured by the seller in m3 (cubic meters), and their conversion into kWh is carried out in accordance with the information indicated on the invoice.
- HYDROCARBON TAX: tax levied on natural gas pursuant to Law 15/2012 of December 27, 2012 on fiscal measures leading to sustainable energy from January 1, 2013.
- CANON_IRC GAS: This fee appears on some contracts. It means transferring installation costs to the owners who are members of the housing community.
- EQUIPMENT RENTAL: the meter can be rented or owned. Typically, the first option occurs, so the client pays the appropriate amount for the rental each month. VAT rate 21% is applied to the total tax base.
- CASH/BANK: the entity to which you have instructed to make payments on a regular basis.
- AMOUNT: the exact amount to be paid as indicated in the "Total Amount" field.
- DATE OF PAYMENT: The date on which the payment for the invoice will be collected.
Thanks to meter readings, it is possible to know the actual amount of gas consumed by the customer.
Consumption is the difference between the amount of m3 indicated in the current reading and the amount of m3 shown in the previous reading. The result of the subtraction is converted to another unit: kWh. This is the so-called conversion factor. The consumption in kWh obtained in this way appears in the "Invoice details" field as "variable charge".
In this section, Audax Renovables shows the m3 of gas used in the last 14 months.
Audax Renovables is a member of the consumer arbitration system under applicable law and alternative dispute resolution. More information can be found by clicking here.
- CONTRACT REFERENCE: If you are an existing Audax Renovables customer and experience a delivery issue or breakdown, please contact your distributor with your "Contract Reference" to identify your contract.
- EMERGENCY CONTACT PHONE: In case of technical problems with the delivery, e.g. power outage, voltage drop, meter problems, etc., you can call the toll-free number of the distributor who is responsible for the quality of the delivery.
- DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM OPERATOR: operator of the network that transmits energy from the power plant or gas plant to the final consumer.
- PROVIDING A METER READING: by calling the number provided, you can provide a meter reading if it has not been taken by a distributor employee. The distributor is responsible for the quality of energy transmission and for taking readings.